-
September 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM
#1
Cagliostro
Guest
No but I play it on-line sometimes. $75 million huh? Hmmmm.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
September 24th, 2004, 04:07 PM
#2
Cagliostro
Guest
But thanks for the FYI. [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
September 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
LOTTERY
Looks like the cash payout value is around $45 million
That's a lot of Dough Rey Me!
-
September 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
#4
Cagliostro
Guest
I've got enough bets running this weekend anyway Greg. Mega Money tonight, Fantasy Five every night, Lotto tomorrow night and my office pool where 10 of us buy lottos together. Jackpot is $11 million tomorrow night.
-
September 25th, 2004, 03:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I know you're the big lottery player in here so do you have Mega Millions down there?
Jackpot is something like $75 Million tonight.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks